Hi there, I’m Jill – the girl that eats all the plants and runs all the miles.
WHO I AM
- 22 years old
- South Jersey resident! I’ve lived here my entire life with my family
- Student at Rowan University and study nutrition and dietetics. I am really REALLY into sports nutrition.
WHAT I EAT
- I am a plant eater. I eat a vegan, plant-based diet because I have found that it resonates with me and supports my running and active lifestyle exceptionally well.
- I’d tell you my favorite food but there are WAY too many! So you’ll have to settle for my top favorite foods, but it’s an ever-changing list…
- Super gooey Medjool dates, avocados, mangoes, veggie chili, overnight oats, nut butter, honey crisp apples, frozen bananas, polenta, sriracha sauce (does that count?), sourdough bread, hummus, fresh & dried figs, grapes, and artichokes.
- My favorite thing to cook and eat is soup! The recipes I am the proudest of are always soups. In particular, veggie chili and minestrone, but there really are no limitations to my soup addiction.
WHAT I DO
- I am obsessed with running. If I could, I would run all-day, every day. But as my past has told me, that is a sure-fire way to get injured! Depending on what I am training for, I stick to 4-6 days of running, 2-3 days of cross training and strength training, and the very (very, very) occasional day off.
- I am always in the kitchen! I love to creating awesome plant-based recipes and trying new recipes that I stumble upon online.
Want to know more? Send me a message!