Hi there, I’m Jill – the girl that eats all the plants and runs all the miles.
WHO I AM
- 22 years old
- Resident of South Jersey
- Nutrition and dietetics student at Rowan University
- Aspiring performance dietitian
WHAT I EAT
- I am a plant-eater. I eat a vegan, plant-based diet because I have found that it works really well for me. It supports my running and active lifestyle exceptionally well!
- I’d tell you my favorite food but there are way too many! I love experimenting with new and different foods. Check out my Instagram to see what I eat everyday.
WHAT I DO
- I am obsessed with running. If I could, I would run all-day, every day. But as my past has told me, that is a sure-fire way to get injured! Depending on what I am training for, I stick to 4-6 days of running, 2-3 days of cross training and strength training, and the very (very, very) occasional day off.
- I am always in the kitchen! I love to creating awesome plant-based recipes and trying new recipes that I stumble upon online.
Want to know more? Send me a message!